Slider

Drawing For Beginners Weeks 5 + 6

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Drawing For Beginners - Week 5 - Dead Pheasants and Animal Skulls
This was not my favourite week of Drawing I have to say dead pheasants, ducks and animal skulls not the prettiest of sites!!
I chose to do the pheasants there were two of them tied together but I only got time to draw the one. Learnt a few techniques one how to create the feather pattern by shading in and rubbing out.

Before this we got to draw animal skulls - for some reason I find it very easy to draw bones as with the skeleton in week 2 (here.)



Drawing For Beginners Week 6- Portraits
This was the final week of the course (what am I going to do with my Tuesday evenings now!?) Last night was portraits and we all had to take in photos to copy. I chose to draw my Nan and I am quite pleased with how it turned out!

It was interesting to learn how to draw the different features of the face without drawing definite lines and creating all the other features through shading.

I feel I have progressed throughout this course and learnt many valuable techniques hopefully there will be a follow on course that I can attend. 

You can see all the drawings from the past few weeks at these links: Week 1, Week 2,  Week 3,  and Week 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes